Experience bainbridge Arts and Crafts
Bainbridge Arts and Crafts is a nonprofit gallery. We show the work of some of the region’s finest contemporary artists, designers, and craftspeople. At any given time, we have more than 6,000 works of art on hand—either exhibited as part of our monthly exhibitions or tucked away in our accessible storage space. From high-end to highly affordable, we pride ourselves on making art attainable. You’ll always find something to love, and you’ll love supporting free art education and outreach programs along the way.
The gallery at a glance:
● 200+ Northwest artists
● Art in a variety of mediums, in a wide range of price points
● New special exhibitions every month
● Free public receptions every first Friday at Bainbridge Island’s Art Walk
● 10% savings for Patron Members
● Inter/national shipping
● Your purchase supports free art education and outreach programs
Interested in exhibiting your work at Bainbridge Arts and Crafts? We invite you to stop by the gallery, get to know us, and then learn about our jury process.
151 Winslow Way E.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Monday to Saturday 10-6
Summer hours between May 27th and Sept. 2nd:
Mon-Wed 10-6, Thurs-Sat 10-7 + Sun 11-6
Please click on pin to open in Google Maps.